Saturday, April 12, 2014

SALON HYGENE

At The Pink Pooch I try to keep a sanitary and clean salon. The bath gets cleaned, table tops disinfected, floors swept and clipper blades cleaned after every day. All towels are cleaned after every day and only one towel is used per dog! I try to do a big clean at the end of the week (usually a Saturday) but recently I have only had time to bleach the floors. Today I took advantage of a day off and spent over 2 hours cleaning the salon and it is now spotless! The booster bath got a well deserved deep clean and disinfect, the floors and walls were vacuumed and all shelving and tables were moved out the way so I could get right up into the corners and under everything with the vacuume. The floors were then hosed down with a high pressure hose attachment and then mopped with bleach and disinfectant, all tables and shelving units where wiped down, walls were scrubbed with sugar soap, I sorted through all my broken/unwanted/old grooming equipment and threw a lot of it out and generally got rid of a lot of stuff I had started to hoard like empty shampoo bottles and stuff! 

The salon looks so nice and smells even better and I promise I will try to keep it that way!!! 



Now I just need to find time to bath my own dogs! 


No comments:

Post a Comment