Friday, February 21, 2014

I'm back!

H everyone! I'm back after having my baby and taking some maternity leave! My son Aiden is now 10 months old, and I'm currently 21 weeks pregnant with number 2! My husband and I moved from the Gold Coast to Rockhampton last September 2013 and I have slowly started establishing my business again. Things are going 100x better then they were on the Coast, I guess because I don't have that much competition here. I groom on average 12 dogs a week, it doesn't sound like much, but it's enough to keep me busy whilst still staying at home with my son and I'm not over worked to the point of exhaustion whilst pregnant. I will try to keep this blog updated as much as possible, to be honest I totally forgot about it and only just remember when I got an email from blogger.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment